Friday, October 14, 2016

MR. MAN’s Virtual Reality World --PREVIEW


Hi guys, there this nothing special today, I know that this is not the way one should start the being of the blog. But still I can’t lie to people who all are reading this page. My aim in this blog is to keep connection with world every day and give joy to readers.

On today’s blog I’m guessing that I should start writing this new story that is “MR. MAN’s Virtual Reality World”. I’ll start the story from tomorrow but I’m very eager to share this news with you guys. I hope I’ll be getting response.

The story is basically based on a Mr. Man’s daily action towards his reaction to world. He is in a different reality and he is basically not able to differentiate what’s happening around him, his fails to identify if he is doing things in real world or in his imagination.

So guys that’s it for today’s blog and I’m sure that I’ll be keeping you guys update with other news around the world, like some of the posts which I have uploaded in my blog.

Thanks for reading guys, don’t forget to subscribe to keep up with all the post ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment